GamEscape Online - True Wrestling Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday night Dragon Storm!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Friday night Dragon Storm! - Page 2 Empty Re: Friday night Dragon Storm!

Post  _joshuaTurbo Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Glad we got to finally get things rolling again with DS- good party, lol- just after we finished I finally found the map, and created a whole new one that advances the party farther north, seeing as how you've managed to go too far north for the original map Wink

I'm not sure when the next session will be. We COULD do this Friday as I'm on call and have nothing better to do anyway, we DO however also have Pathfinder on Saturday night, so by the end of the weekend, we could be all role played out....lol, like that could really happen. March 25th we're going to Milwaukee for the Midwest Gaming Classic, so that weekend is out the window.

We could maybe do April 1st. The only thing I can think of going on that weekend is Wrestlemania 27, but that's a sunday night. Smile Any suggestions?

hehe,

But yeah, I like the Friday night time slot, I'd still like to see if Mengu or another adult would want to join, but thats for another conversation. Smile

Party Status:
Last time on Dragon Storm, our Party was trapped in a violent Dragon Storm and changed forms into hideous beings. On top of that a Necromancer cast spells on them, giving them only 30 days to LIVE!! After finding some rebel Necromancer/Preists in the woods our heroes were able to change back into their original forms, via a 24 hour spell cast by their new found allies. The part then found Winter's Land a town that could possible lead them to find the evil beings that casted 'Soul Drain' on them.

Nearly 16 hours have past, and clues are still few and far between... what do they do next?
Tune in next time!!

_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah, with the kids there I hardly get a chance to let Tassadars low charisma stats from pathfinder bleed into DS Tassadars character Razz
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  _joshuaTurbo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:26 pm

The party, albeit with help from a sinister deamon, has lifted the curse!!

Now their on a possible escape mission as every Necromancer within earshot is on a quest to kill the shapeshifters that have killed one of the most prominent Necromancers in the country!!

Tune in here for the next DS session!
_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Been far too long since we Stormed some Dragons Sad
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum