GamEscape Online - True Wrestling Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cart of the Month!!

Go down

Cart of the Month!! Empty Cart of the Month!!

Post  _joshuaTurbo Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:37 pm

February 2011-
Super Castlevania IV - SNES

Cart of the Month!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBVFSQBLyoRqcLw5i1ZAzZ_KkTQqXbY1OxbbKwHDLgOHhGpgBc&t=1
_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cart of the Month!! Empty Re: Cart of the Month!!

Post  _joshuaTurbo Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:17 pm

doesn't anyone want to talk about Geo's Feb 2011 Cart of the Month?

Ok, So I'll start. First off, this was one of the first 16-bit games I've ever played. With this said, its still probably one of the most graphically and sound impressive titles ever released. It had the gameplay down perfect! There are NO problems with this game. Its so polished and wonderful. Why Konami never released a title to be a true sequel to it is beyond me.......

Has anyone else experienced this?
_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cart of the Month!! Empty My first castlevania

Post  metsu962 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:28 am

This is the first castlevania I ever beat. And the only castlevania I beat three times. I beat it first on snes trading off with a friend, then year or so later, played it on my own but I used an emulator Sad so that didn't feel right and I went to beat it on cartridge again Smile

I do believe this is the castlevania game that Kevin excels at. You'd have to see it to believe it.

Hrm, when i hear castlevania, I get flash backs of this game in my head. I think just because it's the CotM, I might have to go beat it again. Kevin, lemme borrow your cartridge...

metsu962

Back to top Go down

Cart of the Month!! Empty Re: Cart of the Month!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down