GamEscape Online - True Wrestling Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to kill Minecraft to get my friends back

3 posters

Go down

The Need to kill Minecraft to get my friends back Empty The Need to kill Minecraft to get my friends back

Post  _joshuaTurbo Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm

It has to be done, I swear if I hear one of you guys bail on me with "I have online engagements" I'll RageQuit!
_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Need to kill Minecraft to get my friends back Empty Re: The Need to kill Minecraft to get my friends back

Post  Livewire90210 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Honestly, benefit of a minecraft server on my pc, no griefers and we don't screw with each others work Smile

Shouldn't have to worry about a "prior minecraft engagement," even if I do still have about 60% to do on a new piece of pixel art, and the need to fix up the current Disposal system in Pixel Park...And to route the regular train system there, which needs a complete remake too...And to make the automatic crop farm, the automatic tree farm...

NEVER too busy for friends though Smile
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

The Need to kill Minecraft to get my friends back Empty Re: The Need to kill Minecraft to get my friends back

Post  SSJ3matenks Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Don't worry, Minecraft for me is one of those things I'm glad to leave alone for awhile so I don't lose track of time too easily. Except I can't make it Saturday because I HAVE to build this tunnel

JK lol!
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  _joshuaTurbo Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 pm

get off your fucking computers and get jobs you losers.
_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down