GamEscape Online - True Wrestling Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Daily Gamepad?

Go down

What is the Daily Gamepad? Empty What is the Daily Gamepad?

Post  _joshuaTurbo Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 pm

TDG is a site that I've been writing for since it began mid last year. I've been writing video game related blogs/ reviews/ rants for almost two years now for a couple different sites. I know right? Crazy, People outside of the GEO world have actually read the crap that I write here? LMAO!! Those poor bastards!!

Check it out!

http://www.thedailygamepad.com/?cat=11

This is a link to the member posts page, it only shows actual human made posts written by the bloggers/writers of the site (yours truly included). In late 2009 and most of 2010 I wrote 40+ blogs for a website called the Totalgamer.net. Some were crap, but a few I actually liked alot. The dumbest thing I ever did was not backup or post the work onto another site. What could possibly go wrong?!?! lol The webhost/master decided one day decided the site wasn't worth running anymore and closed it. I had literally 24 hours notice and the site along with everything contributed was gone. Crying or Very sad

But now with things seem to be running quite a bit smoother. They Guys at TDG really are pretty awesome. Good- talented peeps that write interested work. We mostly get traffic from the automatic 'news' getter on the main page, but if you click on the member posts tab you can see what hard work is put into the site. My blog writing is safe, I mostly duplicate every blog I write on our gamescape blog site over to the daily gamepad. Also plan on backing those up to my own personal HDD's at home.

Anyway if you take a peak and spend a little time at the site, you'll see that its a pretty swell place to be!

=)
_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum