GamEscape Online - True Wrestling Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft... - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft...

Post  SSJ3matenks Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh yeah, almost forgot this little piece of awesomeness The Notch
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft... - Page 2 Empty I did mine after a real life hero

Post  Meth Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm

I done a jaeger sprite. I call it...Manly Jaeger.

Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft... - Page 2 2011-02-21_190945
https://2img.net/h/i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo155/metsu962/2011-02-21_190945.png

Meth

Back to top Go down

Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft... - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft...

Post  Livewire90210 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 am

Mini-update to all players, Warps and Spawn re-enabled. Easy fix.

When the minecraft update comes around this week, rest assured the server -will- break. I'll get it running soon as a stable build is out Smile
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:13 am

The Jaeger sprite kind of looks like Adam from Myth Busters
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  Livewire90210 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:20 am

That it does.

And sleep is calling, so my in-progress pixel art looks really funky. It's headless and has a purple splotch where a medalion was supposed to be on the source image (I'ma remove that though, the original is too detailed and its just a blob once I scaled the image down).

It's headless, armless, tail-less...wait what? Oh yeah, demon-chick. Forgot -_-
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 am

‎1.3 today, 1.3 today, because the time zones are so different I don't know exactly when, but 1.3 tooooooooodaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Face Very Happy geek
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 am

Watch This Guy! to see that, although Mods can be fun, too many at once could end in D E D T H!!!!
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:29 am

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!! 1.3!!!!!!!!!! so much for the server eric........

EDIT* Now to wait for it to convert the saves to the new format........ fucking 53 megabite save!!!!
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  _joshuaTurbo Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:16 pm

2007 was lost to maple story.

2011 will be lost to minecraft.

It was nice knowing you 'gents Wink
_joshuaTurbo
_joshuaTurbo
Admin

https://gamescapeonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:10 pm

HEY! A good chuck of 2010 was and I'm sure 2012 will be too Razz
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  Livewire90210 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Pretty much everyone knows now, but in case you don't: Server is running 1.3 stable. Should it give you the minecraft.net is down error, go to Minecraft.net (oddly it still works there), login, and select Play In Browser.

That'll let you bypass the login server being down until they get their heads out of their asses and fix it.

Also, fixed the Essentials plugin back to beta 1.3 ready, the torch glitch was fixed with the update on CraftBukkit, Minecart Mania and its addons are now current, WorldEdit is running Beta4 which fixes the problems 3.x.x had for the new map saves, and voila!

Probably gunna set up an online gallery for this at some point, lord knows we're doing enough stuff that makes pretty pictures. Razz
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm

I have an idea of something to build, in fact I think I'll do it saturday morningish. A test project to try out the pixal arting. thats right im verberizing the word art, just like eric verberized the word food
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  Livewire90210 Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

I didn't verbalize it first, lol.

In any case my plan for this weekend or sometime relatively soon is to install a gallery system on my webspace, specifically for hosting the images. Per the TOS for the hosting it has to be a PRIVATE upload gallery so everyone'll need accounts there but it'll work for storing all the awesome in one place Smile
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ3matenks Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Inspired by the Great Jaeger and his Random Pic in the Random Pic Thread!!!!
Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft... - Page 2 182784_10150115613688514_654898513_6320717_2518675_n
SSJ3matenks
SSJ3matenks

Back to top Go down

Post  Livewire90210 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Mini update for server players; 4 things.

1) MinecartMania updated twice today, first to 1.0 and now to 1.1.
2) I'm still working on setting up a news site and gallery for the server so I don't -have- to post it all here. Probably will anyways, but nice to have it all in one spot.
3) I swear to the good lord above if anyone leaves their storage minecarts or powered minecarts unattended I shall beat the hell out of you. Make SURE however you set up your tracks that the carts -will- self destruct or be stored in a chest (aim the track at a chest and it'll absorb the cart as it runs toward it). We've got it set so they load chunks around them so they won't stop moving when going long distances. Regular carts aren't affected, but will destroy themselves after 60 seconds if you forget. Doesn't happen with regular.
4) There's 2 new addons installed, Sign Controls and Automatons. I'm working on an automatic tree-farm (which still needs someone to come by and hit the button to do the harvesting) along with a crop farm (same deal) and a reed farm (get the idea?). If you need it, Sign Controls has a few intriguing addons, the one I like most being "Hold For #" - put that on a sign by an obsidian block with track over it, where # is the number of seconds to keep the cart there. It even does a nice count-down and then fires the cart out! Very Happy

I <3 Minecraft. But good god, these plugin authors are teaching Notch what it's about Smile
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

Post  Livewire90210 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:04 am

Oh yeah, if everyone could avoid messing with autofarming for now, please do. There are some known issues with ghost-blocks appearing in random places, among the accidental "can crash the server if you do range: 5 on a gigantic farm of trees with autotimber and autoforest on..."

I generated 1,119 units of wood and a few stacks of saplings before crashing though. ^_^
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

Minecraft, talk'n bout Minecraft, talk'n bout minnnnnne craft, talk'n bout mine craft... - Page 2 Empty Hilarious video

Post  Meth Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 am

Sorry, haven't been on minecraft at all. But next time I play, I can do it on a 47" LED Very Happy

Anyway I forgot to share this video. The most hilarious minecraft videos I've found...

http://urealms.com/minecraft/minecraft1.html

Meth

Back to top Go down

Post  Livewire90210 Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Server itself has been down for maintainence actually, bing me on IM if I need to start it and I will if I'm around.

It's about 70 versions out of date now but I'm hanging tight cause anyone using pressure plates on the rail system is about to get seriously pissed cause MM removed "Plates As Rails" so we'll have to fix any of them that did.

Other than that it should be a good update, but we'll see how much breaks. It's on my list to see what all didn't get updated tonight and see if I can SAFELY get it to the right build series. Lots of bug fixes and exploit fixes so it's kinda mission critical Smile

Edit: Gunna be a while to update, looks like the old Permissions plugin we used is now in the hands of a new dev which is gunna bone everything. Gunna have to do major backups too.
Livewire90210
Livewire90210

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2